COVID-19 Update: March 23rd 2020
With the escalation of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we are taking a responsible stance during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our valued customers and employees.
As our stores remain open so we can continue to provide Canadian’s with an essential service to help keep our customer’s vehicles on the road, Mister Transmission is following the guidance of WHO and Health Canada by implementing new policies and procedures to do our part in reducing the risk of spreading the virus.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization procedures in all areas of the shop: some of our stores have closed their waiting area, please call your local store to make an appointment.
- Regular hand washing: our staff will be wearing gloves when making any contact with your keys and vehicle.
- Maintaining personal space and practicing social distancing
- All staff who have traveled outside of Canada, or experiencing any symptoms (mild or severe) will stay at home for a minimum of 14 days to self-isolate.
- For customers not comfortable or unable to visit the store, we are offering pick-up and drop-off services as required. We also have a key drop-box to accommodate customers dropping off their vehicle during or after-hours.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 rapidly changes, we will continue to evolve our response to it. Please contact your local Mister Transmission to learn more about the precautionary measures we are taking and how we can accommodate your needs and concerns.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during these challenging times, and we hope you feel confident and assured by the enhanced measures we are taking to provide a clean and safe environment for you and your vehicle.
Stay safe and healthy,
Your friends at Mister Transmission