Mister Transmission, Canada’s leading transmission and technology experts, has been keeping customers on the road since 1963. With over 65 shops coast-to-coast, we continue to be the largest chain of transmission specialists in Canada.
Mister Transmission, Kanata, is seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Removal and Installation Technician. This busy shop consists of a small team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who love what they do! We provide advanced technical training to all employees. Great opportunity for the right person.
*With opportunity to obtain your automotive technician license!
• Inspection of customer vehicles
• Diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles
• Review work orders and discuss work with Centre Manager
• Inspect and test automotive systems including mechanical and electrical
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components to automatic and manual transmissions
• Perform scheduled maintenance service
• Ensuring the shop is clean and organized at all times
• We provide advanced technical training!
Desired Skills and Experience:
• High energy and motivated individual
• Clean work habits
• Works well in a team
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required*
• Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmissions is mandatory*
• Previous experience with transmissions is preferred*
• Individual who owns tools is considered an asset*
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with transmissions and rebuilding considered an asset*
• Must be Licensed or Registered Apprentice
Interested candidates are to send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: https://www.mistertransmission.com/ottawa-kanata